I repaired a defect

Tuesday, February 24, 2009



Dear Costumer,

I regret to inform you that I found potential problem in resizing script
of the belt of "Konohanasakuya Kimono Set".
There were some unnecessary script remained in the belt
and it rarely cause some error.

I also renewed the design of the metal cherry blossom parts.

Please sit on the camp chair to obtain this kimono again.
It executes it until March 6.
I would appreciate it if you could delete old belt from your inventory.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause and thank you
for your cooperation and continued support of Konohanasakuya.

Best regards,

Kycilia Vella
Owner of Konohanasakuya.



I also put the item camp chair in KonohanaSakuya *MainStore*.
You can get "KS+ *KonohanaSakuya* green"
after 30 minutes sitting on the chair.

Until March 6(SLT)

KonohanaSakuya -The Cherry Blossom-*Main Store*
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Shimokitazawa/230/235/27

0 Comments:

 
Kyccie's + KonohanaSakuya - by Templates para novo blogger